It depends upon the health insurance you are covered in. Health insurance policies fall into following groups:
- No fertility insurance coverage
- Insurance Coverage for Infertility Diagnosis Only
- Insurance Coverage for Infertility Diagnosis and Limited Treatment
- Full Infertility Insurance Coverage
- Medication Coverage (which may or may not include fertility drugs)
Nowadays various insurance companies are providing loans on easy EMI’s for such treatments.
It's always recommended to take a second opinion with the experts.