Timings : 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM (Mon to Sat)
Phone : 9871187299, 011-46024149
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pregnancy is the time when women go through lots of changes physically and mentally. It is a time when not only women's bodies but also women's minds go through many changes. It is also a time when the immune system of their body changes and so a pregnant woman is an easy target of viruses.
Today the world is fighting with a new virus named Coronavirus or Covid-19. Coronavirus is still a new type of virus that still hasn’t been well studied. Doctors still don't have full information about how it affects pregnant women and the development of babies. And that’s a topic of concern for women who are pregnant.
We advise all the pregnant ladies to take the precautions, as it is well said ”Precaution is better than Cure”.
The first Precaution you can take is to STAY AT YOUR HOME #StayHomeStaySafe
Some precautions that every pregnant woman should take during this time are mentioned below:
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before you eat, after you sneeze.
• Use alcohol-based hand sanitizers in addition to hand-washing.
• Regularly clean surfaces like your mobile phone.
• Sneeze and cough into a sleeve rather than into your hand or the air.
• Avoid contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms.
• Drink water as much as you can
• Eat fruits
• Stay home.
• If you’re sick or immunocompromised, avoid places with large numbers of people.
There is no such evidence of Coronavirus spread from a pregnant mother to the unborn child yet. Hence, don’t need to worry and take proper care of yourself. Maintain a proper hygiene and stay in touch with your doctor over the call. If you feel any symptoms of Coronavirus then immediately inform your doctor and follow the advice. It’s better to avoid going out. Stay home and stay safe.
It's always recommended to take a second opinion with the experts.
Copyright © 2022 All Right Reserved by First Step IVF