Timings : 9 AM - 7:30 PM (Mon to Sat)
Phone : +91-8595-22-33-55
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical advancements are at its peak and that they are offering new ways to infertile couples to combat fertility issues. the arrival of assisted reproductive technologies is revolutionary in itself, because it has enabled one to realize the enjoyment of parenthood. Egg freezing has changed the scenario by supporting women to experience the journey towards motherhood when their chances were less for an equivalent.
What is Egg Freezing?
Egg freezing or mature oocyte cryopreservation may be a method to preserve reproductive potential in women. the method involves harvesting of eggs from the ovaries, freezing, and storing for later use. This frozen egg is often thawed and fused with the sperm for fertilization and therefore the resultant embryo is then implanted within the uterus of the intended mother. Egg freezing may be a good option for ladies who aren't ready for pregnancy but want to possess a toddler in future with none complication because of their advanced age. There are other conditions when one has got to undergo egg freezing.
In what conditions women consider Egg Freezing?
• If a lady is close to undergo cancer treatment.
• If they're affected by any kind of ailment which will affect their fertility.
• In case a lady is undergoing IVF treatment and her partner is unable to supply the semen sample on the day of egg retrieval.
• If women want to preserve their eggs for later use in future because of their career choices or the other reason.
Steps included in Egg Freezing:
• Ovaries are stimulated to supply quite one egg.
• Egg retrieval is completed under sedation. During this procedure an ultrasound probe is inserted into the vagina and eggs are collected through the oocyte retrieval procedure.
• After the unfertilized eggs are retrieved, they're frozen using special media& techniques in order that they will be used for future.
First Step IVF also provides egg freezing alongside other fertility treatments for ladies who wants to delay their pregnancy because of medical issues or because of the other condition. it's advisable to women to freeze their eggs once they are in their most fertile years in order that they will have better chances for a successful pregnancy.