IVF procedure is almost very safe with Minimum side effect.
Side effects associated with IVF medicines are mentioned below:
- Mild bruising and soreness at the injection site (using different sites for the injections can help)
- Nausea and, occasionally, vomiting
- Temporary allergic reactions, such as skin reddening and/or itching at the injection site
- Breast tenderness and increased vaginal discharge
- Mood swings and fatigue
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS)
It's always recommended to take a second opinion with the experts.
Copyright © 2022 All Right Reserved by First Step IVF