Timings : 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM (Mon to Sat)
Phone : 9871187299, 011-46024149
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
India being one of the most populated country, still faces a hidden struggle and that is the problem of Infertility among couples. There is a drastic decline in the fertility rate. Yes, it is good news for the overpopulated nation but it’s a bothersome situation for couples.
The inability to have children is emotional distress but with the increased awareness and treatments, couples can take a sigh of relief. India is growing in the field of medicine and technology. This treatment is most widely accepted and adopted by many people in India
Among various treatments, IVF is one treatment that has a great success rate. IVF (In-vitro Fertilization) is a fertility treatment that is the best option available for the couples who are dealing with the infertility, single parents and for the same sex couple. The process takes 6-8 weeks which starts from consultation followed by medicines for egg maturation then extraction of the eggs from the ovary for fertilization process with the sperm in a laboratory and then implantation of an embryo.
Do's and Don'ts of IVF
• Do not stress
• Have Proper 8-hour sleep
• Stay healthy and eat a balanced diet
• Moderate Exercise and Meditation
• Avoid artificial sweeteners
• Avoid cardio-exercises
• Include a lot of whole grains, legumes, lentils, beans, and healthy fats
• Avoid highly processed foods and red meat
• Take proper vitamin supplements and other medications with the consult of a doctor
• Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol or caffeine
• Start a prenatal vitamin 30 days before your IVF cycle.
During the cycle
Follow the same pre cycle routine but make sure to follow a few additional things as well.
• Do not take any medicine without consulting your fertility specialists
• Avoid seafood throughout the treatment as they are in high in mercury
• Do not take regular steam sauna bath as extreme heat or radiation can reduce fertility
• Drink a lot of water and liquids to prevent Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
Make sure to continue following the things from pre and post cycle and here are few other things that are to be followed during the post cycle.
• Do not lift things that are heavy in weights
• Do not strain yourself
Following the above-mentioned things can aid the process to make your IVF treatment successful.
Proper medication, staying hydrated, walking, yoga and meditation will be helpful to handle all the stress. Do all the things that you and your partner love, shop, eat your favourite food, massage or hair spa, go on vacation, pamper yourself and your partner and enjoy your time.
IVF is an investment of couples with their time, money and energy. Take good care of your and your partner’s health always especially for 3 months during the treatment.
Carrying a baby means a lot of care and attention is needed so do not ignore prenatal vitamins as they are important for fetal health. Understand one thing during IVF Cycle your emotion might heighten due to shots but make sure it doesn’t take a toll on your health. Stay healthy, stay happy.
It's always recommended to take a second opinion with the experts.
Copyright © 2022 All Right Reserved by First Step IVF